"Rainbow Road" Candy Tray
Regular price $250.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This limited edition pop-art tray was made using real candy preserved in archival quality resin. In order to provide crisp clarity and longevity, Elizabeth takes the extra step to coat all candy and organic material before placement in the resin. This process ensures that you will be able to enjoy your beautiful tray for years to come. Each piece made by artist Elizabeth Ayerle is a limited edition work that comes with a signed and numbered authentication card.
- First Limited Release of 5
- Made to Order (Ships in 4-6 Weeks)
- Size: 14” x 11” x 2”
- Materials: Epoxy Resin and Candy on a clear acrylic tray (base tray made in china)
- Cleaning: wash by hand with warm soapy water & dry
- Care: Keep away from extreme prolonged heat (above 120F/50C) to prevent warping. Store away from direct sunlight to preserve the life of the candy pigments.
- Final Edition 30
About the Resin:Once cured, it is fully inert and can be safely used as a food contact surface. ArtResin has been vigorously tested by a third party for leaching and migration across worldwide standards and passed every test: when used as directed, cured ArtResin will not leach any substances into food that comes into contact with it.
Candy: All has been coated in a protective layer prior to placement in resin. This reduces any chance of fading or browning over time. That being said, organic material can be unpredictable and may change and evolve as the piece ages developing a unique patina.